1. MF Doom - Since when has it been cool to sound like your not trying to rap. He reminds me of a kid trying to rap in his bedroom without mum hearing.
2. Blogs - There are two many, surely not this many people have anything interesting to say (me included).
3. Mixtapes - Why? It seems like these days the main skill needed to put 'DJ' before your name is to jack beats and scream over the top of the (semi) famous rapper.
4. Random Rap - So any jerk can pull out an obscure record call it 'Random Rap' and sell it for loot. I had a bunch of that stuff and I called it garbage and put it in the bin. With a few exceptions most rare and limited releases are that way for a reason.
5. Madlib - What is the big deal here? What don't my ears pick up? All I hear is a bunch of samples mashed together with varying levels of annoyance. Is that creativity these days?
Hit up the comments and let me know why you want to give me a high five or strangle me with piano wire.